The service includes:
- Implementation and strengthening of policies and procedures in the organization.
- Assignment of roles and responsibilities of the Board and appointment of the person in charge of prevention
- Identification, evaluation and mitigation of fraud risks and controls existing ones that minimize them
- Reporting process implementation
- The implementation, operation and maintenance of a complaint line
- Dissemination and training of the prevention model
- Evaluation and continuous monitoring to confirm its operation or determine updates thereof